Laman

Senin, 28 Januari 2013

Last Minutes

I remember when i was young, there was a teenager movie, " Saved By The Bell ". I don't remember what exactly about the movie, but I like the tittle.

These last two days, I came back to my husband's hometown. Back to leave, actually. We planned so long to move to our dream land. But just by last minutes, God opened the door so we can went on.

Just like the superhero movies, when in the dangerous time, right on the time, there will be any helps to save their live and win the battle.

Last minutes make me learnt the dependency on God's authority. May be as human being, I made many plans, but when my plans broke up, I've got upset and mad. But after all of the efforts have been done and given no results, I came back to my knee and bowed down in God's presence..... God opened His amazing ways.

I read the Rick Warren Devotional time this morning, and surprised by the title, "Moment-by-Moment Dependence on God". Just the same with my experiences.

No other words to say, there is no "by chance" without God is behind. He is the movie director of live who knows everything.

So why not lay our plans to Him, because He holds our tomorrows.



1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

We always in God hand, even sometimes we don't understand His way, but God always keep us with Him :) get your dream sista :) God always with you